Non-Certified Job Fair
- Non-Certified Job Fair
- 11/19/2019, 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM
- Columbia Middle School 2013 Raider Way, Grovetown, Georgia 30813
EVANS, GA – The Columbia County School District is holding a Job Fair for non-certified
positions to include; bus drivers, nutrition workers, and custodians, Tuesday, November 19,
2019, from 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. at Columbia Middle School, located at 2013 Raider Way,
Grovetown, Georgia 30813.
Staff members from the Department of Human Resources, Department of Transportation,
Department of School Nutrition, and Department of Facilities, Maintenance, and Operations will be on-site to provide interested candidates an overview of job descriptions and to answer any questions. All qualified candidates will receive an on-site interview.
Minimum requirements to be a bus driver with The Columbia County School District
● Must be 21 years of age
● Must pass the school bus drivers annual physical exam to include, drug and alcohol screenings
● Must have a safe driving record
● Must have a positive attitude and a passion for providing a clean and safe mode of transportation for our students
A Commercial Driver’s License is required to drive a school bus. The Columbia County School District offers paid, in-house training for qualified candidates to earn their CDL after employment.
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply online, and to submit their resume to
email@example.com or apply on-site at the job fair.
Business attire suggested as on-site interviews will occur.
Find an application and a complete list of job descriptions online at www.ccboe.net.